2016년 5월 23일 월요일

Port of Notes-You Gave Me A Love~

Port of Notes-You Gave Me A LoveGive me a light, Oh BabyAnd give me a time to simplify mewave in the air, and there is a holeIt swallows meAnd it's gonna shout me downPort Of Notes You gave me a love LyricsOh, when i'm down and blue babyi just can not raise my headAnd when i'm saying such a foolish thingi just can not tell you that i need your helpAfter the rainThe hottest dayReflection makes this world, it's just fantasticMaybe i'm going to see the last day of this summeri pull dawn the shadeOh' and i remember youOh, when i'm down and blue babyi just can not see straight aheadAnd when i'm saying such a foolish thingi just can not explain very well,It's all right, it's all right, smile babyit's all right, it's all right, i knew you you said,It's all right, it's all right, don't cry babyYou gave me love, oh. you gave me love

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기